785 Britannia Ave., Hamilton, ON L8H 2B6
Phone: 905-523-2318 Toll Free of charge: 1-800-691-6402 Fax: 905-549-5930
Hamilton Wentworth University student Transportation Products and services (HWSTS), the transportation consortium which is responsible for arranging and managing the residence-to-university busing of your child(ren), is pretty thrilled to be introducing a new on the net portal readily available for parents and students to accessibility their transportation information for the approaching 2022-23 faculty calendar year.
Details for the 2022-23 university 12 months will be built offered to check out on August 22, 2022 and will be frequently up-to-date during the complete university calendar year. When checking the transportation details prior to the initially working day of faculty, remember to try to remember that past moment adjustments at times do arise and that it is critical to re-verify the info prior to sending your boy or girl(ren) to their assigned pickup location on September 6, 2022.
ALL students in Junior or Senior Kindergarten will obtain a custom transportation letter over the summertime. Through the faculty year, transportation details will be available online for you to check out at any time. The info contained in the portal is up-to-date nightly and will hold the most existing bus data for your boy or girl(ren).
For unique information relating to your kid(ren), please get hold of the school at which they are registered. If you are possessing troubles logging on to the portal, you should get in touch with the transportation office for support. You should be aware that HWSTS IS Open around the summertime. Remember to make contact with us if you have moved more than the summertime so that the proper modifications can be designed for your little one(ren)’s transportation preparations.
*** Remember to observe*** Transportation specifics for suitable baby(ren) is exclusively offered via the HWSTS Mother or father Portal
Immediately after August 22: Be sure to comply with the methods below to access your kid(ren)’s information through the on the net portal
- Go to www.hamiltonschoolbus.ca
- Click on the “Parent’s Portal”
- Decide on the faculty Calendar year
- Enter in the 9-digit OEN/Pupil ID (located on each individual student’s report card instance: 123-456-789)
- Pick out the College from the drop down that the student will be attending
- Select the Quality that the college student will be getting into
- Road Quantity (Major residence street # or 911 # for rural addresses)
- Simply click Login
***Hugely Recommended*** For up-to-the-moment notifications of any delays or cancellations, we present a subscription service. There is no superior way to know if a bus route is running late or will be cancelled for any motive.
Subscribing for Bus Delay Notifications
- Log into your Parent Portal account.
- Click on ‘Add Student’.
- Enter the student’s Ontario Education Quantity (OEN – this 9-digit range can be uncovered on a past report card, do not use the Scholar ID), Road Selection, College, and Grade.
- Simply click on the ‘Add Student’. You are mechanically directed to the ‘My College student‘ web site which will present you with your child’s University student Transportation Timetable. You are mechanically subscribed to acquire bus hold off electronic mail notifications for your child’s bus operate(s), which you can perspective on the ‘My Subscriptions’ webpage.
- Repeat earlier mentioned methods 2 – 4 for added little ones.
The HWSTS crew
Up to date on Thursday, June 30, 2022.